Wednesday, February 10, 2016

GREAT NEWS! Black Lives Matter activist MarShawn M. McCarrel II killed himself on the steps of the Ohio Statehouse

'I pissed on the state house before I left': Black Lives Matter activist shares final message before killing himself on the steps of the Ohio statehouse


  • MarShawn M. McCarrel II, 23, shot himself outside the front door of the Statehouse on Monday evening, say police

  • 'My demons won today. I'm sorry,' the young activist posted to his Facebook hours before shooting himself, according to the authorities

  • His last tweet read: 'Let the record show that I pissed on the state house before I left'

CLICK AND READ MORE

Nathan Ake

About Nathan Ake

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015